Thursday, November 18, 2010

Profile

 

Name: Robert Jones
Home Town: Toronto, Ontario
Date of Birth: April 14th, 1885
Family: Father- Steve Jones, Mother- Katherine Jones, Big Sister-Jennifer Jones, Little Brother- Tom Jones
Relationship Status: Engaged to Susan Mitchell
Education: Graduate of University of Toronto
Job before War: Teacher
Position at War: Officer Jones
Nick Names: Bert
Hobbies: Fishing, reading, teaching
Motto: For my country and family
Life Goal: To go back to his home and to become the best professor of the town and to marry his fiancé
Favourite Quote:  Fight till the last gasp.” William Shakespeare
Robert carries Susan's picture:



Fill in the Blank:

1. One thing I like about being a soldier is __meeting new friends__
2. One thing I hate about being a soldier is __leaving my family and love, Susan______
2. I miss _Susan_ the most
3.First food I will eat after the war is __Mom's signature pumpkin cheese pie__
4.First thing I will do after the war ___Marry Susan____
5.One thing I am most scared of right now _not being able to go back to Susan__




Citation
"The Soldier's Room For the First World War." World War One Museum. N.p., n.d.
     Web. 7 Dec. 2010. <https://sites.google.com/a/adamscott.ca/
     world-war-i-museum-feb-2010/the-soldier-s-room>. Picture of a Canadian
     Soldier in World War One

Woman Posing In A Sailor Suit Holding A Pair Of Binoculars, C 1880-1899.. Photograph. Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 7 Dec 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment